Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Face Warp

Surely this is one of the most memorable Java applications ever. If you're into mobile phones and mobile phone apps, there's a fair chance that you might have already heard about FaceWarp.

FaceWarp is simply a cool way to have fun with your mobile phone camera. Trust me, it's a great way to kill time, especially on an exam's eve.

Just launch the application and point your mobile phone camera at an unsuspecting victim. FaceWarp has a built in library of Warp Filters, which distort the subject's face and produces a result that will simply make you want to do it again and again.

Enough talking, I'll just post a couple of sample pictures that were produced with facewarp on my phone..






Please note that these were captured on my old Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone (hence the small size), on which I'd installed facewarp the day I bought it itself. 'cause I regard this tiny piece of software as one of the 'essentials'.

...well, essential, if you've got too much time in your hands. :|

Download FaceWarp here
 

1 comment:

  1. I like this app! I remember when the first time i'm using it on my old sony ericsson, and then i can't stop laughing xD
    spesifikasi

    ReplyDelete